Spurs on the Brink of Elimination
The San Antonio Spurs (73-18 SU, 49-42 ATS) and Oklahoma City Thunder (62-30 SU, 49-42 ATS) will meet in Game 6 of the Western Conference Semifinal series at Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City this Thursday, May 12th. OKC is something of a surprise in this spot. Despite committing 20 turnovers, they dominated the glass, outrebounding the Spurs 54-36 and won game 5 as a 7.5 point road underdog. The game total of 186 points made winners out of bettors who chose the under. Russell Westbrook came close to another triple-double with 35 pts, 11 reb and 9 assists.
Spurs vs Thunder – Bovada Betting Line:
- Spurs are 2 point favorites
- Game Total: 196
Spurs Betting Stats:
- eam record: 73-18 SU,49-42 ATS
- San Antonio is 8-3 SU in its last 11 games
- San Antonio is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of San Antonio’s last 12 games
Thunder Betting Stats:
- Team record: 62-30 SU,42-47-3 ATS
- Oklahoma City is 8-4 ATS in its last 12 games
- Oklahoma City is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games
- Oklahoma City is 9-2 SU in its last 11 games at home
The Spurs have had their problems with OKC, splitting their four games straight up and dropping the cash every time. Now San Antonio is 2-3 SU and ATS in this series, with no room left for error. Tim Duncan (11.8 PER playoffs) is having by far the worst playoffs of his storied career, shooting 3-for-18 over the past four games. Fans are only left to wonder if this could be it for the future hall of famer.