Bovada Sports Betting Rules
These rules are common for all sports wagers offered by Bovada.
- All sporting events must take place on the date and at the site scheduled unless otherwise specified. Time changes within a day do not affect wagers. If an event is postponed, rescheduled, and/or relocated before it starts, that event will automatically be settled as “No Action” and your money will be returned to your Bovada Poker, Casino, Sportsbook and Racebook account.
- For betting purposes, the winner of an event or game will be determined on the date of the event’s conclusion, according to house wagering rules and regulations.
- Bovada Poker, Casino, Sportsbook and Racebook does not recognize suspended games, protests, or overturned decisions for wagering purposes.
Horse Betting Rules
- You can’t cancel, change or modify your bet in any way once it has been received and accepted by Bovada Poker, Casino, Sportsbook and Racebook. As you are solely responsible for your account transactions, review all bet details for any mistakes, errors, or omissions before clicking Place My Ticket.
- You must acknowledge that the Internet is not a 100% reliable medium and that Internet wagers are not guaranteed. You will not be offered compensation of any nature for any wagers that are not accepted by Bovada Poker, Casino, Sportsbook and Racebook’s transaction server, no matter what the reason. Conversely, wagers are valid when they are accepted by the transaction server, even if you aren’t assigned a reference number. If you have any doubts about your wager being valid, you should check your Bovada Poker, Casino, Sportsbook and Racebook account statement and/or contact Customer Service immediately. You can access your account statement by clicking the Manage Account link after signing in. You can contact Customer Service by email at [email protected] Always check your Bovada account statement after placing your bets.
- You can place wagers right up to the official post time (MTP). In the event that you are able to place a wager after the official post time, your wager will be deemed void and your money will be refunded.
- In the event that you are able to place a wager higher than our posted limit, your wager will have action up to the limit and the rest of your wager won’t have action.
- All wagers are made on the saddlecloth (gate) or program number, not on the horse’s name. In the event there is a mismatch between the horse’s name and the saddlecloth number, the number only will have action.
- In the event that a wager type (e.g., Trifecta) is offered by Bovada Racebook but not at the host track, all affected wagers will be considered no action.
- All wagering disputes will be settled by Bovada Poker, Casino, Sportsbook and Racebook using industry standards as guidelines.
- The management of Bovada Poker, Casino, Sportsbook and Racebook reserves the right to refuse or limit any wager and to restrict wagering on any event at any time without any advance notice.
- In the event we believe there has been ‘Pool Manipulation’ to gain monies from Bovada Racebook, we will investigate the race and betting patterns which may result in any ‘winnings’ being deemed as void. We also reserve the right to restrict or limit wagering access in Bovada Racebook.
- All Horse Racing Futures and proposition wagers that are offered in Bovada Sportsbook and Racebook—on such events as, the Triple Crown, Breeders’ Cup and all other futures races, these will include races posted from North America, Europe and Worldwide. All of these races have fixed odds and scratches will not be refunded (as per Futures and Props rules). When available, these wagers are listed when you select Horse Racing Futures under Horse Racing on the main Sportsbook page and if the ‘Futures’ link is available in the Horse section of the web site.
- For head-to-head match-ups between horses, both horses must start for your wager to have action. Additionally, the horse you choose doesn’t have to win the race; instead, it just has to finish ahead of the other horse in the match-up.
- When you wager on a horse that is coupled, your wager includes all horses running under that number (e.g., 1 and 1A; 2 and 2A).
- The bets you place at Bovada Racebook don’t contribute towards the track’s parimutuel betting pool. Therefore, if the track payout on a race pays to ALL (when nobody who bet into the pool has a winning ticket), you will receive one consolation payout per winning combination even if you have the exact winning combination. For example, suppose you placed the following Pick 3 wager: 3 / 4 / 4. If the ensuing result is 3 / 4 / 4 and nobody who bet into the pool placed that exact bet, bets on each of the following combinations will receive a consolation payout: 3 / 4 / ; 3 / / 4; or / 4 / 4.
- The maximum amount you can win on all of the bets you place on any one race is determined by the payout limit for the track. See Track List and Payout Limits for more information. If your winning ticket(s) results in you reaching the maximum payout amount for a race, the stake amount for each winning ticket is added on to the maximum payout amount. For example, suppose you place two wagers that cost $50 each and each paid out $3,000 for a Category D track then the maximum payout would be limited to $5,000 plus the two $50 wager amounts for a total payout of $5,100.
- All Daily Double, Pick 3 and Pick 4 wager payouts count towards the last race in the wager when the maximum amount paid out per race is calculated. For example, suppose you placed a Daily Double wager on the first and second races at Santa Anita Park, which has a per race payout limit of $30,000, and you won $15,000 on that wager. As a result, you can’t win more than $15,000 on the remainder of your wagers on the second race.
Bovada Deposit Options
Credit Card – Visa
- Minimum Deposit $20.00
- Maximum Deposit $1,000.00
- 10 attempts per day
- Daily Limit $1000.00/Weekly Limit $2000.00/Monthly Limit $5000.00
- First Deposit Free – 4.9% fee on each Credit Card deposit afterwards
- Minimum Deposit $100.00
- Maximum Deposit $750.00
- One deposit per month
Bovada Withdrawals Options
Check by Courier
- Minimum Withdrawal $20.00
- Maximum Withdrawal $3,000.00
- One Withdrawal per seven days
- First withdrawal of each month is free, anything after is $50 per Withdrawal.
- Minimum Withdrawal $100.00
- Maximum Withdrawal $750.00
- One Withdrawal per month
- **Client’s need to deposit via this method in order to have the Withdrawal option available**
- New York and Utah players get one free Withdrawal per month.
- All Rapid Transfer withdrawals now incur a $50 fee (no more fee ladder based on amount)
Bovada rules are intended to define the Terms and Conditions that apply to all wagers accepted by Bovada and on any website powered by Bovada sportsbook.