The Carolina Panthers and the Seattle Seahawks will both be gunning for a victory on Saturday, January 10th when they meet at CenturyLink Field.
Panthers vs Seahawks Betting Odds
- Oddsmakers currently have the Seahawks listed as 11-point favorites versus the Panthers, while the game’s total is sitting at 40.
- The Seahawks were a 20-6 winner in their most recent outing at home against the Rams. They covered the -11-point spread as favorites, while the total score (26) made winners of UNDER bettors.
- Carolina won its last outing, a 27-16 result against the Cardinals on January 3. The Panthers covered in that game as a -5.5-point favorite, while the 43 combined points took the game OVER the total.
- Team record: 8-8-1 SU,9-8 ATS
- Current Streak: won 5 straight games.
- Carolina is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
- Carolina is 2-4-1 SU in its last 7 games on the road
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Carolina’s last 7 games on the road
- Carolina is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Seattle
- Team record: 12-4 SU,10-6 ATS
- Current Streak: won 6 straight games.
- Seattle is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games
- Seattle is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Seattle’s last 6 games
- Seattle is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home