Carson Palmer and the underperforming Arizona Cardinals (4-4-1 SU, 3-6 ATS) visit Sam Bradford and the Minnesota Vikings (5-4 SU and ATS) in week 11 in a game that kicks off at 1 PM ET on FOX. It’s a coin flip on the NFL odds board; this game is a pick ’em at press time with a total of 40.5, the lowest total for Week 11 of the regular season.
The Cardinals have had an up and down year and the Vikings are on a four-game losing streak (0-4 straight up and ATS over that span), but the playoffs are still possible for both teams. To do so, both need to overcome major issues because protecting the QB is a big problem for both teams.
Minnesota’s offensive line is in tatters and tackle Jake Long tore his Achilles in last week’s 26-20 loss to Washington (–2 at home). Arizona hasn’t fared much better up front. Left tackle Jared Veldheer is on injured reserve with a torn triceps and Right guard Evan Mathis is out for the season with an ankle injury. The result of this – Palmer is second in the NFL with 26 sacks and Bradford has been sacked 24 times.
Here’s a closer look at the two teams and their recent performance at the betting window:
Cardinals vs Vikings – Bovada NFL Betting Line:
- Bovada lists this one as a pick ’em. The over/under is 40.5 points.
Join Bovada NOW to bet on the Cardinals vs Vikings and get a FREE SIGNUP BONUS!
Cardinals vs Vikings Betting Trends:
- Season record: 4-4-1 SU, 3-6 ATS
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Arizona’s last 6 games
- Arizona14-6-1 SU in its last 21 games
- Arizona is 3-9 ATS in its last 12 games
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Arizona’s last 5 games on the road
- Arizona is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games on the road
- Arizona is 3-10 SU in its last 13 games when playing Minnesota
- Arizona is 4-8-1 ATS in its last 13 games when playing Minnesota
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Arizona’s last 5 games when playing Minnesota
- Arizona is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
- Arizona is 2-5-1 ATS in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
- Season record: 5-4 SU, 5-4 ATS
- Current Streak: lost 4 straight games
- Minnesota is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Minnesota’s last 8 games
- Minnesota is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Minnesota’s last 5 games at home
- Minnesota is 12-4 SU in its last 16 games at home
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Minnesota’s last 5 games when playing Arizona
- Minnesota is 10-3 SU in its last 13 games when playing Arizona
- Minnesota is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Arizona
Next up for both teams:
- Arizona at Atlanta Sunday, November 27
- Minnesota at Detroit Thursday, November 24
Check out more great information for the Cardinals vs Vikings matchup in the charts below: